I run a script every week to get the latest prices from my Sharadar DB to create orders to trade the next day. However, when I ran my script today I noticed that the latest prices available from Sharadar were from February 14th. I re-ran the data collection for Sharadar several times, but the latest prices available are still for Feb 14th.
This has happened before on several occasions where the update is delayed by a day, but never for more than that. I don’t know if this is a Sharadar issue or a QR issue. But I think this should be fixed ASAP since having up to date prices is extremely important.