QuantRocket

Flight Simulator plan with more exchanges

I was looking at trying out QuantRocket. I am mainly interested in it for the data downloading and storing capabilities. However, I need to download data from multiple exchanges, more than 3. I would not be using the live or paper trading feature. I was wondering if there are any plans to add any plans that include more exchanges but not live or paper trading. Basically a Flight Simulator with unlimited exchanges?

Pricing may evolve but there are no definite plans to add that kind of plan. For data only, there are some accommodations already built in to the pricing. For one-time or occasional data collection, you can take advantage of month-to-month pricing on the Supersonic plan. If you need to continually collect data and integrate it into another trading platform, you can do so with the base-level Supersonic plan regardless of AUM.

(On a side note, if you’re pulling the data into your own trading engine and IB is your broker, do at least take a look at also using QuantRocket’s blotter to submit your orders and track your executions. The blotter can be used as a convenient standalone service, like the data services.)

Understood, I think I’ll give the Supersonic plan a try then.